Saturday, May 01, 2010

Disneyland!

We to snuck away to the magical Kingdom on a family adventure. I have to say the kids were real troopers. They did amazing even when we spent all day in the Park and they napped in their strollers. We had so much fun! The best part was watching Lily meet the charchters . She thought they were so real. She had an autograph book that had all the princessess on it. She would show each princess her picture! It was really cute. The parades were amazing too. Lily and Ryan would wave at all of their "friends!" We are ready to go back again already!



















2 comments:

Kaity said...

How fun! I love Disneyland. We are coming to visit soon and we need to get together. I lost all my contacts and I need your phone number again.

Bentley +1 said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe how big Ryan is! He and Lily look the same age!