Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer is Flying...

Lily graduated kindergarten in the beginning of June, Adrian had a birthday, #32, Ryan will be 4 next week. We went to the state fair, Marine World and have seen some summer movies. I've tried to keep up with teaching Lily during the summer at home, but she doesn't like to work with me. Does anyone else have that problem?
   I just can't believe how fast it all goes. Time flies so quickly. I wish it would slow down a little bit. Are you on Instagram? Follow me at nursejackieo. There you will find the most up to date photos of the things that are happening with us.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The thing about the show Nurse Jack, it is typical Hollywood with the theme "Women and kids can do whatever they want, men don't matter"

They show most of the men as less competent than the women, and coop guy as a dickwad. I am a doctor and I have never heard a physician blatently disrespect women and nurses the way he does. He is basically a character that does not exist in real life created to make women look better than men.

I finally had to stop watching when they showed Coop Salivating over Ohare's baby. Men don't like kids that are not there own. It is to try to show men fawning over pregnant women and babies in a way that is un natural. Newsflash- Other people do not like your kids. They do not care about your kids. They dont want you to crap on their head by leaving work early to take care of your kids. If you want to have kids, take care of them yourself or find a husband to support you, NOT YOUR COWORKERS.

It is tough to watch these unrealistic shows that show men kissing ass to people with babies. My kids are grown and gone, and we took care of them overselves. I have a dog, and I dont want the waters to part becaue I walk in the room.

The other thing that bugged me was Nurse Jackie and Ohara both have manfaces.