Monday, April 04, 2011

Sunshine and Smiles (sort of)

Whew! Are we ever glad that the rain has decided to stay away for a while. We have been taking advantage of the great outdoors! Which means in  in kid language a lot of extra park time. I think we have been to one park or another everyday since the rain dissipated.
   Today we went to "The Property" with my Mom, and my Sister-in-law Waldina, for a picnic. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. The only thing I'd wish for more of is some cute smiles from the kids.

My little Nephew Ethan...he is sooo cute!

Have you ever tried to get a decent picture with your kids?

Sadly this is the best one of the bunch


That's my girl!

My LOVELY Sister-in-law Waldina. She thinks that she looks terrible.

Ryan was all about sticks and rocks

We found this little guy...as well as some minnows, a few big fat polliwogs, a lizard, some cows and the horses. Overall it was fun. And I got sunburned...

No comments: