Tuesday, July 06, 2010

So these are the puppies!

We have seriously been considering getting a puppy. I have been swearing to anyone who has asked me in the last couple months that we ARE NOT getting a dog. And if we were it WOULD NOT be a PUPPY.I have said that we cannot posibly have the time for a puppy, they are TOO much work, more work than an infant even.
   That being said, my mom has a litter or Border Collie Puppies. They are cute and cuddly, look like little panda bears, and in general are pretty smart and easy to train. Adrian saw them when were over at my parnets and suggested that we could get one. So I have been weighing the pros and the cons and even with all the cons I think We are REALLY going to get one.

2 comments:

Trent and Amber said...

They are cute! Will she let you do a trial period? :) With our dog, we told the girls he was on a two-week trial and if he was too much work, too crazy, too loud, too whatever, then he was going back to grandma's. He's pretty much perfect though, so he stayed! Just an idea! Good luck deciding, kids sure do love dogs though! :)

Bentley +1 said...

Good luck! Spike?