Friday, June 04, 2010

Pictures Anyone?

So my Sister-in-law Nicole, and my niece Addie, came over to play with us last week. I got out my camera to capture a few images of the afternoon. I tried a couple of group shots...


And then decided that individuals might come out better.


My Lily


"Diddle"


And Addeline. So I think I might have a future in Soccer portraits...
P.S. If you want me to practice taking pictures of your kids. I would love too. I'm trying to learn how to use my camera and am looking for test subjects.

5 comments:

EY Thrift Store said...

Yes, PLEASE!!! Tell me when you're free.

Timothy and Nicole said...

They turned out CUTE!

Trent and Amber said...

Yes, please take pics of my kids whenever you want to! :) Those are wonderful, what kind of camera did you get? I'd love to upgrade! :)

Bentley +1 said...

Okay, that was funny. Especially, the soccer bit.

P.S. I like Ryan's shirt! :)

Kimberly said...

My kids are yours anytime you want! ;) The pics look great!!!