Monday, January 25, 2010

Photo Contest

To all my friends, the photoghrapher I LOVE is doing a photo contest. She included a photo of Ryan as a newborn. Please go to her website www.meganwilkinsonphotography.com click on the link for the blog , find the post for the 2009 photo contestand vote for # 15 for me. Thank-you!Megan Wilkinson Photography...Davis and Sacramento area Newborn, Child, Family, and Wedding Photography

She took the photos in our family pictures.


www.meganwilkinsonphotography.com

Megan Wilkinson Photography specializes in wedding photography and contemporary child portraiture including maternity, babies, children, teens and families. She serves the greater Sacramento area including, Davis, Woodland, Winters, Vacaville and surrounding areas.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I voted for you...good luck!!! I hope you win! :)

Bentley +1 said...

What do you win?