Thursday, September 17, 2009

Church?

So lately Lily has been asking to go to church alot. Everyday as a matter of fact. I have been so amazed by this development. I asked Adrian if he thought it was amazing and he matter of factly told me "It's the light of Christ" So now that I was amazingly proud of my little girl I started to notice some things that occurred when church was mentioned


1. She giggles when the word church is said during prayer time.

2. when I mention a certain set of adorable twin boys she says”Church?!"

3. Lastly when we leave a play date with aforementioned adorable boys she says "Bye Church!"



Ummm. Lily isn't even two yet and she hasn't associated church with the gospel or the good feeling she gets when she go's. Nope in her mind Church=Boys. I think we are in trouble!

2 comments:

Kaity said...

Sounds like trouble! Very funny.

Timothy and Nicole said...

Too Funny:) Hey at least she seems to like it.