Tuesday, June 09, 2009

One of those days

So I was trying to wrestle Lily into her diaper and PJ's when she peed on the floor. I'm roughly 32-33 weeks pregnant and really the last thing I wanted to do was clean pee out of the carpet. I nearly cried. Earlier as I was preparing dinner I had filled a little doll bottle with water for Lily twice. I thought she was drinking it... what I discovered was that she was actually dumping it all over the coffee table. Oh well I guess it's just one of those days...

1 comment:

Kaity said...

I can beat that. The other day I was in my room getting dressed so i could take the kids to swim lessons. Charlie comes in and tells me that Gracie pooped on the floor. Great...

I see Gracie running down the hall with her diaper off and poop all down her leg. Awesome!

I take her into the bathroom and shower her off and then go to clean up the poop...all over the fireplace, carpet, and wood. Let's just say it was the start of the best day ever!